Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dad turns 60 Jan 8th - Here is my gift to him

The kreepy little monster panel was dad's Christmas present...it was done by a fella from Bakersfield CA named Jason "3Sheets" Jones. He's doing some QUALITY work for sure...and he's a super kool guy. I ordered this thing last minute for dad and he not only got here in time but also hooked me up with a pretty sweet hat and hole gang of stickers...Thanx Jason....YOUROCK!







Anyhow...just in case the "Muncher" didn't get here in time I busted butt this week to get something kool done for my dad as a plan B....and since dad's 60th B-Day is Jan 8th i figured i'd be covered for both gifts either way.


So...i had a big piece of glass from a storm door i replaced a couple months ago and decided it was perfect for this project. Tuesday night i started by cutting a 4'x8' sheet of 3/4" OSB big enough to mount the glass to. I then painted the OSB black with a roller. I was up until about 3AM Wednesday morning. Wednesday night i hit hard again and finished everything up. I figure i got about 12 hours in all...but here's the result.

DON'T TELL DAD...THIS IS HIS B-DAY GIFT.











No comments:

Post a Comment