Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hey Rock!...you think you can do up a number plate for my BMX?...SURE!

A buddy of mine is into racing BMX gives me a call a couple weeks ago and asked if I'd be interested in doing up something with his number plate for next year. We discuss it a bit and I agree. I wasn't too sure if the 1-Shot would hold up to the abuse or not so I'm thinking come up with a design and we'll get some vinyl done for it.

He dropped off the place last week and i took a few hours to mock something up in Illustrator....which i'm still not all that comfortable with. My only real problem with Illustrator is that i'm much more confortable using the pen tool in Photoshop...why the hell can't Adobe make the pen tool work the same in both apps?...drives me crazy. Anyhow...here's what a couple hours jacking around on the computer netted us.

Before



After

No comments:

Post a Comment