Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Surrender" - 1961 Lincoln by Larry James at Flyin Eye Kreations

I spent a couple hours sunday over at Flyin' Eye Kreations working along side my good friend and mentor John Foster. John is a top notch artist...his lettering as you can see is second to none.



Tonight a spent a couple more hours laying lines. I'm considering one more color.





As you can see from the pix my long straight lines are NOT perfect...but they're slowly getting better. Larry's a good buddy and big supporter of younger stripers like myself allowing us to cut our teeth on projects like this. I wouldn't be half the striper I am now if not for opportunities like this.

Ask any striper and he'll tell you long straight lines are the toughest thing to do...mine are pretty weak still but I'll get there in time.


























No comments:

Post a Comment